[DOC-SIG] Python Library Reference in new HTML form

Sjoerd Mullender Sjoerd.Mullender@cwi.nl
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:49:21 +0100

On the whole, I must say, it looks good.

On Wed, Mar 18 1998 "Laurence Tratt" wrote:

> > 5) Some slight mistakes in linking:
> >
> >    UserList/index.html, the first link to UserDict points to the class,
> >    whereas it should point to the module.
>
> This is, I think, one of the few (UserDict and UserLib are basically
> the same page) places where this happens. The only solution is to

There are also linking errors in Generic Operating System Services/index.html.

I also found errors in the xmllib pages.  There are references to end_
and start_, but in the LaTeX version they are end_\var{tag} and
start_\var{tag}.

-- Sjoerd Mullender <Sjoerd.Mullender@cwi.nl>
   <URL:http://www.cwi.nl/~sjoerd/>

send messages to: doc-sig@python.org