[Doc-SIG] documentation release status

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 01:54:08 -0500 (EST)

  Well, I remember saying that I'd get the docs out this week, but I'm
being called out of town on fairly short notice for several days.  I
think next weekend is reasonable, however.
  The current state is that the HTML conversion has poorly formatted
indexes, but that will only take a couple of hours work.  These is a
weird glitch in the PDF files that I don't understand yet, so that's a
biggie.  It may go out without new PDF files, with those following
along when I get the process working better.  They look fine, but the
outline on the left doesn't always respond when clicked.
  I'll post again when I have something to report.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fdrake@cnri.reston.va.us