[Doc-SIG] gendoc 0.71 patch

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 21 May 1998 09:21:17 -0400 (EDT)

Daniel Larsson writes:
>FYI, I've uploaded a new version (0.72) on my starship account
>(http://starship.skyport.net/crew/danilo). I've fixed a number
>of problems (0.71 was totally crappy...).

	Great!

	So, what do people think about the problem of implementing
good TeX support?  Last night I produce some reference docs for
saxlib.py with a lot of cutting and pasting from docstrings; it was
easy, but tedious.  From my original doc-sig message:

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically