[Doc-SIG] RE: gendoc bug

Daniel Larsson Daniel.Larsson@vasteras.mail.telia.com
Mon, 25 May 1998 23:19:44 +0200

I've uploaded a fixed version of gendoc (0.73) that doesn't use the
obsolete 'codehack' module.

Thanks Lars!

-----Original Message-----
From: unknown@BIRK105 [mailto:unknown@BIRK105]On Behalf Of Lars Marius
Garshol
Sent: den 25 maj 1998 14:23
To: Daniel Larsson
Subject: gendoc bug

Hi!

I just installed gendoc 0.72 and tried to run it on two of my
programs. In both cases it threw an ImportError on line 121 (in
_funline) of doc_collect.py, claiming that the module codehack does
not exist.

As far as I can see, this is correct, since no file named codehack* is
in either the gendoc or Python 1.5.1 distributions.

Very nice if you can fix this. Thanks!

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/