[Doc-SIG] Re: What is important

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:28:57 -0500 (EST)

Peter Funk writes:
 > I agree with David.  I've joined the list only recently (some

  I do too, some days.  ;-)

 > current documentation for Python and the module library is very good.
 > Unfortunately some very important parts are still missing: Something
 > like Fredrik Lundhs "An Introduction to Tkinter" ---also it is still

  Agreed.  A number of those here know I sometimes send notes asking
for specific sections as well.  Are you volunteering a section for one
of the manuals?  ;)  I'd love to be able to add new sections/chapters,
and Andrew Kuchling would welcome new "How To" documents as well
(http://www.python.org/doc/howto/).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>