[Doc-SIG] Undocumented modules

skip@mojam.com (Skip Montanaro) skip@mojam.com (Skip Montanaro)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:56:50 -0500 (EST)

    Fred> skip@mojam.com writes:
    >> So all that's needed is to rename the TeX file and twiddle some words?

    Fred>   *Was* needed.  I went ahead and got it done when I fixed up the os
    Fred> module documentation.

Okay, so I was able to whine loud enough to send Fred screaming to his
keyboard to fix up posixpath just to get me to shut up. :-) Fred, as your
payment, send me two general modules you think are most critical and that
still need to be documented (your choice, though some restrictions apply --
no Windows- or SGI-specific stuff).  I'll write 'em up and ship 'em back.

Skip Montanaro	| Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music" http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com  | Musi-Cal: http://www.musi-cal.com/
518-372-5583