[Doc-SIG] Crosswords for python

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@ctv.es>
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:36:02 +0000 (GMT)

Sometime ago , we were discussing about an apropos utility.
Finally, nobody had the time/interest enough for doing it ( me
included ), except Fred that offered himself.

Well, this Christmas I was learning Java(script), in fact
I haven't learned too much, because at the few days I discovered
a java games site. Instantly I started to hack, and ...
I realised that the entries of  crosswords are semic descriptions
of concepts. I mean, that crosswords are useful to do apropos
utilities, and what's more important. People will have time to
play and to send ( increase the database ) crosswords, or that's
what I think.
So:

http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/cruo/cruopyt.htm

I've already done one. I intend to collect information about the
gimp, linux,... with this method.

I intend this to be announced to the main list.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo