[Doc-SIG] a wish list

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:54:11 -0500 (EST)

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba writes:
 > I'm 100% sure that my method of storing information is quite valuable,
 > easy,... But regretfully it seems not to be interesting to anybody.

Manuel,
  I did actually take a moment to look at it, but I wasn't really sure
what you were doing.
downloaded the complete Unix package, and I'm still not quite sure
what's going on.  (The code is hard to read for those of us who don't
know Spanish; sorry.)
  Can you explain precisely what you're advocating be done?  I'm sure
it can be explained on a Web page if you'd rather add it to your
TeEncontreX site for everyone who looks there, or in a message here,
whichever makes more sense for you.
  Thanks for your input!

  -Fred

--