[Doc-SIG] [ANNOUNCE] SantisimaInquisicion

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@ctv.es>
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:51:06 +0000 (GMT)

I've decided on making a try of project for my proposal, as I
think It's intrinsically good. I've placed at:

http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/SantisimaInquisicion/index.html

Basically I'll place there the instructions of how to attribute,
the documents preferrably to be documented ...

I'll maintain this project for two weeks, so:

- if people doesn't involve in the project and send attributions,
then I won't maintain it any longer
- if people send thousands and thousands of attributions, then I'll
pass it to someone of python.org, because then it'd be a rather
official thing.

Only I'll maintain it if it has a moderate success.

I'd like you a couple of things:

- Announce this project as semi-official in comp.lang.python
or/and in the python.org announcement page

- Declare this aim of collecting info as interest of the SIG, so
even after death of SantaInquisicion the idea will be alive.

- Support it in any way you may think.

( the definitive support's would be from Guido's, what does
he think about the idea )

I think the project will fail ( people are basically lazy ),
but it will be a good lesson/precedent for the future.

Anyway, the idea is worth a try!

Look at SantisimaInquisicion

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/SantisimaInquisicion/index.html

  Do your part to help preserve life on Earth -- by trying to preserve your own.