Taking a poll? (was Re: [Doc-SIG] Re: Ease of use is #1)

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:10:31 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

[Moshe Zadka]:
> > > Assumption 1:
> >
> > This addresses `what are doc strings for ?' and I disagree with you
> > (at least partially).
[...]
> Since no discussion will settle the purpose issue, which I will formulate
> as "Are doc-strings the whole documentation, or a quick reminder while
> the documentation is elsewhere?", unless some of the people here will
> manage to brainwash the rest <wink>, the whole issue is moot. I think the
> only way to resolve the argument is by decision from above.
>
> The authority to consult remains TBD.

What about taking a poll at a larger audience?

Regards, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen)