[Doc-SIG] Pythondoc question

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:22:30 -0500

Hello all!
	I have just downloaded and started playing with pythondoc. It works
beautifully for me for a single module and for the basic test programs in
the distribution, but now I would like to try and use it to document my
entire program, while is made up of a number of modules over a distributed
directory structure.
	Is there an easy way to run pythondoc on all of the modules in my
program at once? I guess this could be done by entering all of the
module/file names that need to be pythondoced into the command line, but I
would like a reusable way to do this--the program is still under heavy
development and I would like to make it easy to keep the module
documentation up to date with the program itself. Can the pythondoc.opts
file be configured to have the names of all the programs to process?
	Thanks much for any help anyone can provide, and thanks for all the
work on this wonderful program--it is much needed!

Brad