[Doc-SIG] Python Docs' Translation

Olivier Berger olivier.berger@idealx.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:06:42 +0200

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." a écrit :

> Peter Funk writes:
>  > I just had short look at the lists archive at egroups:  There was absolutely
>  > no traffic this year other than a single message of today by Oliver Berger,
>  > that the list has now been moved to
>  >      <http://club.voila.fr/do/info/python_doc_translation>
>  > This is page is in french, and as far as I can see, there is no
>  > web accessable archive available.
>
> Olivier,
>   Has the list been active since the move?  Is there an accessible
> archive?  (Or even a privately saved archive that could be made
> available?)

The old archive is at
http://www.egroups.com/messages/python_doc_translation/ ... and most
messages are pretty old :(

The new one is at http://club.voila.fr/do/info/python_doc_translation
and there appears to be no message yet :((

>   It sounds like moving the list to python.org or python.net might be
> a good idea, if only to make sure the archives remain available.
> Would the community of translators like to pursue this?

That's ok for me... maybe I can give you the list of subscribers if you
need it (or maybe starting again a new list of people could boost
interest ?).

--
Olivier BERGER                          IDEALX S.A.S.
Développeur senior                      15-17, av. de Ségur