[Doc-SIG] MS HTML Help of 1.5.2 rel March 22 docs

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:29:56 -0500 (EST)

Hernan Martinez Foffani writes:
 > And now it keeps the last size of the window opened!
 > (I believe that someone asked for this a year ago...:-)

  I don't know who asked for it, but I like the feature!
  I've added a copy of the file to the FTP area at python.org as
htmlhelp-1.5.2p2.zip, and linked to both that and your site from
doc/current/download.html.
  I still need to add download size information to that page, since
that's been requested a number of time.  If anyone has a specific
suggestion about *how* that should be presented, I'd love to hear it!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>