[Doc-SIG] PEP-0216

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:46:05 -0000

Moshe Zadka was (very quickly after I sent my email) terribly reasonable and
finished by saying:
> In any case, again, this is a non-issue, there might be a format for
> external docs (in fact, there already is) -- but this is outside
> the scope of my PEP.
>
> So we may fight later, but currently there is nothing (yet) to fight
> about.

On that we agree - and I don't think it would be a *fight* later on, more a
long discussion (doubtless with forays into me not understanding things) and
an eventual agreement of the state of the world. I'd certainly learn things
on the way as well.

But for now, on with (paid) work, and in the gaps thinking about STNG.

Tibs

"Bounce with the bunny. Strut with the duck.
 Spin with the chickens now - CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!"
BARNYARD DANCE! by Sandra Boynton