[Doc-SIG] Re: Issues with 2.1 doc PDF files

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

Dinu Gherman writes:
 > Also, given more frequent releases, would it make sense,
 > perhaps, to indicate the Python version that a specific
 > feature/module/whatever is available from in some of the
 > standard Python documentation files?

  There is an increasing number of annotations providing versioning
information in the documentation.  If you find anything specific that
lacks information that would have been helpful, please let me know.
This is sufficient reason to file a documentation bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=5470&atid=105470

  Be sure to set the "Category" field to "Documentation"; the bug
report will be automatically assigned to me.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations