[Doc-SIG] Docstring extraction module

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:57:25 +0100

David Goodger wrote:
> This is an area where I'm looking for help: a docstring extraction
> module. For interpreted text to work also, it should also extract
> namespaces, to a point. See docstring/dps/spec/dps-notes.txt, section
> "Docstring Extractor".

I *thought* that Ka-Ping Yee was working on pydoc to allow it to cope
with not importing the module to be looked at?

Otherwise, consider HappyDoc, which I think does a lot of what you
want...

Tibs

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"