[Doc-SIG] Version 0.3 of quickref

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:45:35 -0400 (EDT)

> I've just uploaded version 0.3 of the "quick" reference:
>
>      http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/reST/quick_reST.html
>
> It's still not terribly "quick", but I think it is now more of a minimal
> reference. I've included my understanding of the additional
> hyperlink/footnote capabilities, as discussed recently.

As a lurker, i was yearning for an overview with substance.  This is
*just* what i was seeking - thanks tony!  Excellent!

Some questions, requests, etc...

 - In the _Indirect hyperlinks_ section - what is meant by "fold-in"  and
   "call-out" forms?  Maybe that warrants a note below that box.

 - _Titles_ section - it may be worth indicating how the hierarchical
   order of the titles is inferred - not sure how to say it succinctly,
   though, maybe someone has done so in the discussions...

 - I hope this isn't out of bounds, but i find that yellow painful -
   would you consider a more understated yellow-ish, eg "#ffffcc"?

 - I think it would be awfully nice to have some kind of link from each of
   the items in the cheat-sheet to more thorough documentation for that
   topic.  Just a thought, for future documentation...

Thanks!

Ken