[Doc-SIG] Version 0.4 of reST quick guide

David Goodger dgoodger@bigfoot.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:20:05 -0400

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) <tony@lsl.co.uk> wrote on 2001-08-14 06:12:
> As it says, version 0.4 of the quick ref is now at
>
>     http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/reST/quick_reST.html

I fixed two problem areas:

1. "Inline markup", last row. A backslash was escaping a single-quote,
   which isn't markup. Changed to backquotes.

2. "Autonumbered footnotes". Changed the autonumber labels, added an
   explanatory note.

Also expanded "reST" abbreviations (I'm still not comfortable with
them, especially not the Aretha Franklin association -- silly Tibs).

Added to CVS as version 0.4.1: restructuredtext/docs/quickref.html.
Please feel free to undo my butchery. I await version 0.5.

Soon to be available at:

    http://structuredtext.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

--
David Goodger    dgoodger@bigfoot.com    Open-source projects: