[Doc-SIG] suggestions for a PEP (and new schedule)

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:52:46 -0000

Edward D. Loper wrote (well, so did I, in part):
> > 1. I'll be away from the office tomorrow (Thursday), so I'd
> > appreciate it if noone did anything interesting until Friday (!!!)
>
> Muahaha.  Now I can sneak in my PEP, propose it, and get it accepted
> all before he gets back!! ;)

Hmm. Now, is that a case of "oh no, I shouldn't have said anything, he's
going to wreck eveything" or a case of "damn, he's sussed my secret
plan"...

> Bah.  Sleep is for the weak!  Oh, and maybe for the tired, too.

I've got two small children. This means that I am/will be sleep deprived
for ooh, at least a few years more (it's not that they wake you up, it's
just that children are another way of using up time). But it must be fun
or we wouldn't be doing it (now, where's that definition of "fun" gone,
again?)

Tibs (who *programs* in his spare time - but luckily knows other weirdos
who don't think that's odd)

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"