[Doc-SIG] rST hyperlink syntax

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:43:00 +0100

David Goodger wrote:
> Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) wrote:
> > David's job (with "help" from others) is to ...
>
> I thought I was doing this for *fun*. I'm certainly not
> making enough money off of it (none) to think of it as
> a *job*. I'd best quit now.

No, no, no - you *are* doing it for fun! [1]_

.. [1] of course, this is all part of a cunning ploy
   on our parts, since we *know* it's actually hard
   work, but we're not going to tell you in case you
   decide to stop...

Tibs

Give a pedant an inch and they'll take 25.4mm
(once they've established you're talking a post-1959 inch, of course)