[Doc-SIG] Re: [Python-Dev] [development doc updates]

Sean Reifschneider jafo-python-dev@tummy.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:47:52 -0700

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 05:59:27PM -0500, Fred L. Drake wrote:
>The development version of the documentation has been updated:

On the topic of dev documentation...  What happened to the info
distribution?  I had info and HTML in the 2.2 RPM, but only the HTML were
around for 2.2.1c2 when I tried to pick it up the other night...  Is there
going to be an info release for the 2.2.1 final, or should I just leave it
as HTML-only?

Sean
--
 Tragedy is when I cut my finger.  Comedy is when you fall into an open
 sewer and die.  -- Mel Brooks