[Doc-SIG] State of xml documentation standart project.

Vivian De Smedt vdesmedt@cso.ulb.ac.be
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:56:26 +0200

Dear all,

I have write some module documentation using LaTeX according to the
documentation standart of Python but I didn't succeed in converting them
into html pages using Latex2Html on my windows platform.

Hence I'am interested in the xml version of the documentation standart and
the existing tools that already exist to convert from:
	latex to xml
	xml to latex
	xml to html

If they do not exist I will be glad to help writing xslt filter to produce
both html and LaTeX.

I'am sorry not to be able to find what's happening with the xml migration
project and I hope not bothering you with question I should be able to
answer alone.

Vivian.