[Doc-SIG] WE NEED YOUR HELP

communityservices@racingknowledge.com communityservices@racingknowledge.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:07:22 -0400

		Hello,

Thank you for taking the time for reading this e-mail, my name is Michael Armstrong. I am founding member of
Racing Knowledge (dot) Org [http://www.racingknowledge.org]. As some of you may now our former web site,
although filled with information, was rather archaic. over the past three months the other founding members and
myself have been working with a local development company to produce a new web site, this new web site will
provide the following services for our members:

Online Auctions
Online Forums
Racing News
Racing Articles
How To's
Newsletters
Track Locator
Shop Locator
Web Search (Specific to automotive needs)
Post You Ride / Rate Your Ride

We will also provide a place for shops, clubs and users to post a single page in our web directory of whatever
they want (within reason).

Racing Knowledge has always been and always will remain a free service. We do not and never intend to make any
profit here, the only thing we ask is that our users click on our sponsors banners if they find a banner that
interests them.

HERE IS WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP

Our former content was lost when our contract with our host expired this leaves us in a very sad position. What
I ask of you is to help us get back to good with our new site that will be online within the next month or so,
and even with the generic forum software in place of the old site now [http://www.racingknowledge.org], go
there sign up post a question, get an answer. Browse our online store (we make no profit here, we make a
commission of the sales and that helps pay the bills, this new site is costing us near 30,000 dollars that
we are going to have to pay back over the next 3 months).

Racing Knowledge T-shirts and Accessories: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=rko

Racing Knowledge Store: http://racingknowledge.vstoreauto.com/

I am also looking for ad sponsors, forum moderators, and content. If you would like to write an article and
have it posted on our site with your name and perhaps a banner of your choice to your web site, or anywhere you
wish, please send it to content@racingknowledge.org

Thank You For Your Time

Michael Armstrong
Founding Member