[Doc-SIG] Trouble using CVS version

Dethe Elza delza@mac.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:14:24 -0700

OK, I deleted everything and refreshed from CVS, re-installed.  It's
working OK now except for one rather weird problem:

If I have a section marker named "Conflict Resolution" thus:

Conflict Resolution
===============

then I get an error, but any other wording work, ie:

Conflict Revolution
===============

is OK.  It doesn't seem to be case sensitive, and it doesn't happen if
it's just a paragraph, only a heading.  I thought maybe there was a
regex which was matching this, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
Very curious.

Glad to have the rest working--thanks for the help. Undoubtedly user
error.

--Dethe

--
"Melting down holy grails to make silver bullets for my .357 Panacea"
Dethe Elza (delza@burningtiger.com)