[Doc-SIG] [development doc updates]

Fred L. Drake fdrake@acm.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:24:21 -0500 (EST)

The development version of the documentation has been updated:

    http://python.sourceforge.net/csstest-docs/

This is a test version of some style changes.  The changes are
localized to the navigation areas (I hope!), and probably only work
for the browsers with the most-compliant CSS2 implementations.

I've tested this with Mozilla 0.9.9 and MSIE 6 -- and it only worked
in Mozilla.  This isn't going to be usable until more browsers support
the CSS needed to make this work, but I've never seen this done
without frames before now (though I've played with the idea several
times over the last couple of years).

If you can't tell what the changes are, visit a page that needs to be
scrolled to see the whole thing, and try scrolling it!

Comments are welcome; send to python-docs@python.org.