[Doc-SIG] Update to Docutils

Brett Cannon bac@OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:30:47 -0800 (PST)

[David Goodger]

> After a great deal of thought and much input from users, I've decided
> that there are reasonable use cases for such a construct, and we've
> settled on a reasonable syntax.  The following syntax will be used::
>
>     See the `Python home page <http://www.python.org>`_ for info.

And it is already being used in the python-dev Summary!  I just sent the
rough draft to python-dev@python.org .  If anyone is curious to see the
notation in action the rough draft should be in the Maiilman archives
shortly.  Otherwise you can wait until I get the summary up and online
since I am planning on putting the original text versions up on python.org
along with the HTML version in hopes of getting more people into using
reST.

-Brett