[Doc-SIG] directive for flexible literate programming support?

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Thu Dec 18 10:18:31 EST 2003

Frank Siebenlist wrote:
 > I would love this to see this working, though.
 >
 > It's maybe somewhat unconventional, but the best I can do is to
 > offer a small bribe, like an excellent bottle of wine or bottle of
 > single malt, for the good soul that is able to help me out "soon"...

Not at all unconventional.  Who doesn't like to be rewarded for their
work?  SourceForge.net is starting a donation program, which Docutils
may opt-into.  Meanwhile...

<plug class="shameless">
I *am* open to bribes ;-), but I'm not a wine or whiskey
drinker.  I do have a whole list of possible bribes on my
Amazon.ca wish list though:
<http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/registry/200YG9OZEZWBW> (linked to
from my DVD collection page, <http://python.net/~goodger/dvds.html>).
My physical address is available from my resume page,
<http://python.net/~goodger/cv>.
</plug>

--
David Goodger    http://starship.python.net/~goodger