[Doc-SIG] Re: [Fink-users] Python 2.32b2-2

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Thu Jul 17 09:06:08 EDT 2003

Thanks, Skip, for an excellent investigation.

    SM> but it turns out to really be a limitation of regular
    SM> expressions (the "re's can't count" problem).

Yes, that causes a lot of trouble.

    SM> I can think of a hack or two.  The simplest might to add an
    SM> \rbrack macro to python.sty.

This would be the best solution from the point of view of py2texi, since
I'm not going to turn it into a real LaTeX parser.

    SM> That seems to work, though py2texi may have to be tweaked to map
    SM> "\rbrack " into "]".

That's no problem.

    SM> I still get makeinfo errors, but don't know what to do with
    SM> them.  At least Emacs doesn't crap out. ;-)

If an update of py2texi is needed, please let me know and send me the
documentation source URL.  I don't track Python development, so I must
be noted explicitly about any need of action.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to tell
which one the idiot is.                       -- Bruce Perens in debian-devel