[Doc-SIG] Choosing a language?

Pearu Peterson pearu@cens.ioc.ee
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:26:43 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

Q: How to specify in a rst document the language of its contents?

I have rst documents in Estonian language and I have prepared
docutils/languages/et.py file but I could not find out how to enable it.
In case languages cannot be specified in rst documents, here follows a
codelet that I am using to transform documents:

  import docutils.core
  docutils.core.publish_file(source_path = src_name,
                             destination_path = dest_name,
                             reader_name='standalone',
                             parser_name='restructuredtext',
                             writer_name='html',