[Doc-SIG] [development doc updates]

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Wed Nov 3 17:50:15 CET 2004

Michael Hudson wrote:

>Voidspace <mike at pcblokes.com> writes:
>

>>What's the best way to get involved with contributing to python
>>documentation.
>>
>>I'd like to write some better docs for urllib2 - but I don't know how
>>to learn the required documetnations standard.
>>

>Well, there's http://docs.python.org/doc/... what else do you need to
>know?

Hmmm... that should just about do it.

Thanks
Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk