[Doc-SIG] [development doc updates]

Michael Foord mike at pcblokes.com
Wed Nov 10 17:33:28 CET 2004

What's the easiest way to go about suggesting/submitting minor changes
to the docs ?
I'd like to improve the docs for urllib2. I had a look at the
documenting python stuff - but it seems horrendously complex, including
latex markup etc.

Ideally I'd love to submit text - I don't want to create extra work for
other people, but I think my contribution would be worth it !!

Regards,

Fuzzyman