[Doc-SIG] Python Tutorial - urllib2

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Thu Dec 22 17:34:24 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 10:06:48AM -0500, Martin Blais wrote:
> Your tutorial is great.  Read it a while ago.  Would love to see it
> along the other tutorials or even in the library docs for the module
> (as the urllib2 docs are a bit thin on explanations).

There's also the Doc/howto directory.  It's not part of the standard
documentation set yet, but it already includes one reST document
(unicode.rst), so your tutorial could just be added as a urllib2 HOWTO
without any conversion.  (At that point we probably *should* be
thinking of building the HOWTOs as part of the docset.)

--amk