[Doc-SIG] Good API doc generation in the Python world recently?

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:15:48 CET 2005

I can't find any. HappyDoc is way, way out of date (it blows up on
newer code, in certain situations, I think) and epydoc just has loads
and loads of problems with its importing of code (at least with
Twisted, and anything else using Zope Interfaces). Has anyone heard
anything about better docstring-based API doc generation lately?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to release Twisted 2.0 without API docs,
but I'm considering improving HappyDoc after that.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash