[Doc-SIG] Python docs in reST?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed May 18 20:49:24 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005, Michael Hudson wrote:

> I believe there has been a long-ish term standing offer from assorted
> people to turn plain text docs into suitable latex for the docs (if
> not, let me make one).

That's half-true.  What isn't true about it is that there is still some
missing publicity on this offer IMO.  Only recently was a change
committed to the docs making this offer clear in the docs, and even after
that, there were people on c.l.py who thought that LaTeX was a
requirement.  I think that if you want to coordinate a group of people
working on this, posting the offer to c.l.py.announce might be a good
idea.

"And if that makes me an elitist...I couldn't be happier."  --JMS