[Doc-SIG] Python docs in reST?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu May 19 16:07:31 CEST 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 09:59, Skip Montanaro wrote:
 > Shouldn't we modify the Python installation Makefile to install mkhowto?

Only if we're going to install all the things it uses; there's actually quite
a pile of things that are needed.  I need to spend some time figuring out how
to install those things so that mkhowto can find it at runtime.

I also have a difficult time with the "mkhowto" name; this feels almost
presumptiously general.  Maybe I should just get over that, since I've not
been able to think of anything better.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>