[Doc-SIG] page names other than 'nodeX'?

Chad Whitacre chad at zetaweb.com
Thu Sep 15 19:47:13 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I am learning the Python LaTeX system, and I am a bit stuck on how to
generate pages with names other than 'nodeX.' I see the node2label perl
script in the src/Doc/tools directory, and I've bashed about in the
Makefile but been unable to figure out how to use that script. I will
keep bashing but I thought I would check here for any gotchas or pointers.

I'd also love to put sections in their own folders if anyone has any
tips on that as well.

Thanks!

chad