[Doc-SIG] [Python-Dev] The docs, reloaded

Armin Ronacher armin.ronacher at active-4.com
Tue May 22 17:07:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

Aahz <aahz <at> pythoncraft.com> writes:

> Gotcha.  That's being done with CSS.  Normally, I don't have a problem
> with that, but I think for this work the ToC should go at the top of the
> source.

(Somehow my message wasn't posted so here my reply again)

I decided against the toc at the top of the page in the source because if you
visit a page with a larger toc with a browser like links you just see pages of
toc before the actual content is visible. But I would love to add a link to the
top of the page that says "to the toc" which is invisible for css compliant
browsers.

Regards,
Armin