[Doc-SIG] [Sphinx] An icon/marketting image for the docs

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sun Apr 13 23:37:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

I know Georg Brandl follows this mailing list, so I would like to make a
feature request for Sphinx.

First of all, thanks a lot for this fantastic tool. I think it will help
a lot improving the quality of the documentation of the different Python
modules.

I would like to display a marketting image for the project I am
documenting. It would be the logo of the project. I think this is good to
give a stronger identity to the project. I know I could do this using the
templating engine, but it means I have to learn it, and this seems such a
common request that I was wondering if it would be possible to add an
option in the default template to have such an image, say in the conf.py.
It could fit very well in the default template.

Cheers,

Gaël