[Doc-SIG] autogenerating API docs using sphinx

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Apr 15 04:16:34 CEST 2008

Would it perhaps be better to create a Sphinx backend for an existing
source-to-documentation tool like doxygen?  I have no idea how hard or
feasible that would be or if there are better candidate tools.  Doxygen just
happens to be one I am grudingly familiar with because the C++ programmers
at work use it.  If successful it would have the added benefit of exposing
Sphinx and restructured text outside the Python world.

Skip