[Doc-SIG] Bengali India translation co-ordination

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Sat Jun 10 02:10:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am Kushal Das, a core developer from India, and native Bengali
speaker. I am volunteering to co-ordinate bn_IN translation of the
documentation. I have started my open source contribution as a Bengali
translator for KDE back in 2004.

Nice to hear, I have a question as someone proposed a few weeks ago to translate to bengla [1], should'nt you start both translating "bn" and when done forking it to "bn_IN" to specialize the translations?

Note that I have no idea of the differences and similarities between bn and bn_IN.

Julien Palard
https://mdk.fr