[Doc-SIG] Brazilian Portuguese translation coordinate

Marco Rougeth marco at rougeth.com
Tue Jun 27 14:15:00 EDT 2017

Hello dear friends,

I'm sorry the delay to give you an answer, I was busy with the Caipyra
<http://caipyra.python.org.br/> conference that happened last weekend.

Senra, thank you very much for the feedback. I'm going to update
python.org.br/traducao with the content that Ramalho  shared with us. We
already have bugs, tutorial and almost library/functions (builtins) 100%
translated on transifex! I hope we're going to have it online very soon

Bests,
Marco.