[Doc-SIG] Brazilian Portuguese translation coordinate

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Wed Aug 1 13:01:56 EDT 2018

I haven't contributed to the translation at all since I updated
Rodrigo's translation of the tutorial to Python 2.7 many years ago.

I don't know of anyone else is working on it.

Best,

Luciano

PS. FWIW, I never thought transifex was the right tool for translating
the docs. Transifex is designed to translate UI messages, not
paragraphs of text and code. But maybe I am just old ;-)