[Doc-SIG] Korean translation coordination

오동권 flowdas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:34:04 EST 2018

Hi,

I’m Dong-gewon Oh (aka Flowdas) from Korea. I’d like to be the Korean
translation coordinator.

My translation has recently reached the PEP-545-specified milestone.

- Tutorial - 100%
- Library Reference - Built-in Functions
- Reporting Bugs - 100%

In addition to these, the following materials have also been translated.

- Language Reference - 100%
- Glossary - 100%

Current translation coverage is 7.7%. This translation is based on version
3.6.4.

Actually, my translation has already been pushed on
https://github.com/python/python-docs-ko (thanks Julien Palard).

If you accept this proposal, I ask you to add Korean to the language
selector.

In the future, I’ll try to attract more translators through the Korean
Python community.

Bests.
Flowdas