[Doc-SIG] Question for Simplified Chinese translation

Shengjing Zhu zsj950618 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:30:56 EDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 7:54 PM Adrian Liaw <adrianliaw2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, for zh_CN team, I'm not sure if you have something similar already, but we have a translation guideline [1] for our Traditional Chinese translations (although I think there's more to add), and I think most of them can apply on Simplified Chinese, please feel free to copy them and make them into Simplified Chinese if they make sense to you.

There's one guide[1] for zh_CN translation, (maybe)widely used in
other open source projects, like GNOME. I added it in my personal
repo, but I'm not coordinator, so this is not an enforcement. But if
someone wants to step in as coordinator, I hope he can enforce this.

This guide also has a zh_Hant version[2], but I'm not sure whether
it's been adopted by other projects.

[1] https://repo.aosc.io/misc/l10n/zh_CN_l10n.pdf
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zs4CS_ZjN-imnImq4aEsiVYih8zkIkVZTSQim13_kYg/edit

--