[Doc-SIG] Coordinate zh_CN Translation

Xiang Zhang angwerzx at 126.com
Mon Oct 22 10:51:18 EDT 2018

After some personal messages, I confirmed Shengjing Zhu is one of the team working on transifex.
They have already translated some part and hope taking a step further could speed it up.

Julien, thanks for creating the repo and I agree to promote Shengjing Zhu as the repo coordinator.
It seems I don’t have the right to access the settings of the repo, is it possible for me to get the right?