[Doc-SIG] About translation

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Wed May 8 09:33:39 EDT 2019

Hi,

> Can the English document (Python Software Foundation License) be translated and published elsewhere? I'm considering licensing with CC BY-SA. What are the terms?

Yes, you can translate the Python Software Foundation License, but I don't think it's usefull, better start with the tutorial. I mean there's more tutorial readers than license reader, true?

You can put whatever license pleases you on your translation work, but if you want us to host your translation, we can only accept CC0.

Bests,
--
Julien Palard
https://mdk.fr