[Doc-SIG] Python Documentation Translation to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language)

oon arfiandwi oon.arfiandwi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:58:15 EDT 2019

Hi Julien,
hope this email finds you well.

I have built and tested the documentation in Indonesian with some friends,
it looks ok.
We still have quite a lot of homework to do, including to fully translate
the Spinx, because some of the generated output still in English.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 6:15 AM Julien Palard <julien at palard.fr> wrote:

> > d. and what to do next, if I have completed the translations (a), to be
> included on language switcher?
>
> Once the repository migrated, open a PR to add your language here:
> https://github.com/python/docsbuild-scripts/blob/master/build_docs.py#L62

I propose the next step to build the documentation on docs.python.org
server,
to gather more persons to help us translate the documentation.
So, I created a PR #80
https://github.com/python/docsbuild-scripts/pull/80
would you please merge it?

and for the "language switcher", I will create another email in the next
few weeks, to make sure that the coverage of the contents is quite good.

thank you.

--
sincerely,
oon arfiandwi