[Doc-SIG] Looking for language coordinators (Russian)

tomo cocoa cocoatomo77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:31:53 EDT 2019

Hi, Kristina!

Thank you for the support of translation management.
I sent an invitation to you to promote you to coordinator.
Please check your mailbox ro Transifex notification.

BTW, Transifex project also has the Russian (Russia) team.
How is this team related to the Russian team?
Do you want to be a coordinator of the Russian (Russia) team?

Thank you!

Best regards,
cocoatomo

--