[Doc-SIG] Make code blocks translatable

Inada Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 23:14:19 EST 2020

I don't have a strong objection, but I think translating sample code
is much less important than translating regular docs.

For example, see https://docs.python.org/3/library/functools.html
There are many example code blocks.  Translating strings in them
doesn't help much.

So I think focusing to regular doc is better for effort-benefit ratio.

Regards,

Inada Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>