[Doc-SIG] The translated sentences do not appear on version 3.8 and 3.9 docs, but do on version 3.10

tomo cocoa cocoatomo77 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 00:56:27 EDT 2020

Hello,

I have trouble that documentation translation of version 3.8 on the
repository python/python-docs-ja [1] does not be applied to the
documentation.

[1] https://github.com/python/python-docs-ja

For example, this [2] translation must appear the documentation as the
first paragraph of the section 「ドキュメントの不備」[3], but not for the
documentation of version 3.8.

[2]
https://github.com/python/python-docs-ja/blob/1cca7a6cfef49207ba85fb161749679dcfd69b2a/bugs.po#L61-L62
[3] https://docs.python.org/ja/3.8/bugs.html#documentation-bugs

Conversely, the documentation of 3.10 [4] has newer translations.
I do not know of the workflow to build and publish documentation so it is
hard to catch an origin of that phenomenon.

[4] https://docs.python.org/ja/3.10/bugs.html#documentation-bugs

Can someone help me?

Regards,
cocoatomo